The Irony

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

cfile6

friends or family of a BK

The Irony

Post07 Jun 2020

Hi All,

Just had to share this for a good laugh, though please note the page is not directly associated with the BKWSU.

facebook.com: BrahmaKumaris.OmShanti

Beware of cults that mask themselves as something spiritual. Beware of their "Guru"s that have all the answers to life's questions. Beware of the sort of tight groups that ask people to strictly conform to certain types of behavior, abandon their past friends and family, ask for mandatory donations, etc. Those are some possible traits of a "cult" -- a social or religious group said to mentally, physically, or sexually control its members.

Screenshot_20200607-175741_Facebook.jpg

Arcane

Re: The Irony

Post07 Jun 2020

Lol.

The millenarian spiritualist cult itself making the joke of the millennium!!

Made my day. Thank you! :D

cfile6

friends or family of a BK

Post07 Jun 2020

Lol, you're welcome.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post07 Jun 2020

Bizarre disassociation and denial. The film is actually called, "Mind Control Made Easy". The BKs already know that.

The Facebook account links to an official Brahma Kumaris "Global Functioning" website that I've not looked at before, however, it appears to not have been developed from sometime, eg watch out if you sit next to a member of the opposite sex at lunch!
4. Why don’t Brothers and Sisters eat together?

Can’t eating together, a very social custom, lay the foundation for familiarity?

Yes, that is absolutely possible. But a lack of natural contact between Brothers and Sisters can increase attraction. I’ve seen some BK souls who are really a bit fundamentalist run off, just overnight, with somebody. These are the ones who are seemingly the most pukha, who would always disapprove if Brothers and Sisters sat together. So sometimes suppression is going on. There is no doubt a possibility for familiarity, but too much forced segregation becomes counterproductive.

Pink Panther

Post07 Jun 2020

The feeling from the BK tactic discussed and the eating together thing seems to be to appeal to superiority.

Hey! We real BKs just relax, man. We have learnt how to get "people to strictly conform to certain types of behaviour, abandon their past friends and family, ask for mandatory donations, etc ... and to mentally, physically, or sexually control its members” with them thinking they are alwasy doing it freely, without compulsion. The worst BKs are the uptight ones, just like those (other) cults. The real BKs who’ll go far are chill man, just like you and me. Don't worry about Destruction or other stuff, just go along with it all, be cool.

Return to The BKWSU