Janki Dadi's class from Mount Abu

for Brahma Kumaris, or those becoming BKs, to discuss matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

mitra

BK

Janki Dadi's class from Mount Abu

Post04 Jan 2007

Dadi Janki – 30th December 2006 – Gyan Sarovar
Dadi Janki wrote:Be one who cares, shares and inspires

All of us have the determined thought that there should be nothing old remaining in us in the New Year. Even that which was in me yesterday should now have gone. When we become Baba’s, the happiness of a childhood with Baba makes us free from bondage. To be free from bondages is a blessing. How can a child of Baba be locked in bondages?

To make true and real effort in the way that Baba tells us is all I have to be concerned about. Don’t think about what anyone else is doing. Do you understand this aspect? If you remember what someone was like or did yesterday, or even 6 months ago you will not be able to make effort. Baba is telling us to go to Him in a second. There is no question of labouring in this ... it is something that happens in a second. Practice this and all the old will go away and you will feel that you are becoming clean and pure. Knowledge can only sit in the intellect of one who is clean and pure. Such a soul will keep no issues about anyone or anything inside. Such a stage can only be reached when you realise that my Father is the purifier and He has come to make me pure. One who is pure is very useful to Baba. Their very vibration will do a lot of work. I have to not only become the embodiment of purity but the embodiment of peace also. To get work done well we have to know how to remain peaceful. If you have become Baba’s child and don’t know how to be peaceful, how does that seem? Peace was and now has to be again, the garland around my neck. Don’t allow yourself to become peaceless in any situation.

Yesterday Dadi Gulzar told us that if you can’t remember the blessing in the Murli then remember the slogan. In fact, Baba has told us to remember the Murli. If you don’t churn the Murli what will you think about? If you churn knowledge, your effort can never become cool, neither will your feelings go down. One who churns will not be sometimes good and sometimes weak in making effort. We have to churn what Baba says very well and take power from that. There are two benefits of churning; firstly, this is the method to extract butter. Butter gives strength while the buttermilk that is left makes the soul cool. Baba used to give us homemade butter every day. When good things go into your body, you get power. If you don’t churn you will receive neither butter nor buttermilk. You have to accumulate the power of thought and this can only happen through churning. Without churning you cannot accumulate power. Think about The Ladder and The Cycle and you will realize how easy it is to move up. The picture of The Ladder takes us beyond this world. You just have to look at this picture and you can go up above all the problems in a second.

Everyone is my teacher; keep this awareness. We have to care, share and inspire. We have to care for others by showing that we are concerned. We have to care by sharing good things. One who shares accumulates. To share is to open your hands and be generous in giving. The sharing of knowledge protects others and enriches them. Do this and you won’t have to tell anyone to make effort but they will automatically get inspired.

We have to first become satoguni and from there move to the state of being satopradhan Baba says remember Me and your old nature will be finished and you will become extremely pure. One who is a true child of Baba will never perform any sin; they will not even get the thought to do such. They will not take advantage of anyone in any way, nor will they slander anyone. Baba will have faith in such a soul. Such a soul will not ever have done anything at all against Gyan. This one is like this, that one is like that; if these thoughts are in your head you will not be able to produce pure thoughts nor perform pure actions.

My life should be such that I have everything Baba talks about. There should be nothing missing. Baba’s knowledge is a treasure that gets things done. By using the treasures He gives me, they can only increase. The treasures of God are imperishable and Dadi has the intoxication and the experience that they increase by giving them. However, looking at the faces of some it seems that they have nothing at all. You should never become empty as if Baba is not with you. The face of one who has attachment with someone, or is taking support and as a result needs this or that will show his emptiness. In fact, each one of us is a child of God – none of us can have the experience that I am alone, without support, without a companion. There should never be the thought that there is no-one to look after me – that maybe I need someone. If you have this thought, you are a weak soul. At every moment there should be the thought that Baba is with me. We have to practice; I am a soul, I am a soul. Practice this and you will have no attraction to possessions, people or the world. Become a real true server and you will get everything – more than everything. So firstly have the thought; I am a child of God and secondly – I am a server. There should be no desire for recognition – no, I am a server. Your deity status will be based on the amount of service you do now. Baba is giving in an unlimited way but how much am I taking? We have to perform good actions but without the desire for fruit. If I do actions with a desire for a return, you will not get the return. Take everything that Baba is giving and stop complaining. Baba is telling us to forget whatever happened in the past. Only Baba can say, ‘forget the mistakes of the past’. He is giving us the guarantee that if we remember Him, He will finish our sins of the past. Baba tells us that we have to not repeat our mistakes and then forget them.

All you have to do is to understand Baba, understand yourself and understand the fortune you can create. And for this, become detach from the body - detach from everyone and everything. The speciality of a lotus is that there is no arrogance of its beauty or its creation – it just is and it just does. Become a rose now by keeping your thorns submerged and just seeing Baba. Now stop giving and taking sorrow. Become beautiful and fragrant and donate your fragrance as a rose does. I have to become such a rose that Baba is happy seeing me in His garden. Baba is telling us to sit on our seats and look carefully within. Become what you have to become right now. :)

john

reforming BK

Re: Janki Dadi's class from Mount Abu

Post04 Jan 2007

We have to first become satoguni and from there move to the state of being satopradhan Baba says remember Me and your old nature will be finished and you will become extremely pure. One who is a true child of Baba will never perform any sin; they will not even get the thought to do such. They will not take advantage of anyone in any way, nor will they slander anyone. Baba will have faith in such a soul. Such a soul will not ever have done anything at all against Gyan. This one is like this, that one is like that; if these thoughts are in your head you will not be able to produce pure thoughts nor perform pure actions.

So DJ is saying she has turned over a new leaf, sorry but my board of 'too late' has gone up for this soul.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post04 Jan 2007

Dadi Janki along with everyone else (bless her soul, this is not even a criticism of her ... just her waffle) has done trillions of things against Gyan.

surya

PBK

we have to..

Post04 Jan 2007

We have to care, share and inspire.

Yes, I agree with you Dadi! And I know you will be reading this ...

But what about you? Will you burry the bad news on 18th/January/2007 again? So what is your program for that day? Will you anounce something that we already know?

mitra

BK

Dadi Janki's class

Post05 Jan 2007

Dadi Janki – 4th January 2007 – Om Shanti Bhawan
Evening Class Homework for a three–day bhatthi

Dadi Janki wrote:By things being clear, there have never been any doubts. There is no wisdom about having doubts and so faith has become strong giving me the fortune of creating an unshakeable and immovable stage. Doubt makes you fluctuate and disturbs you. It also makes you go crazy about someone (become ladoo over someone). To learn how to make sweet ladoos, see how much effort it takes, but they are so strong and powerful. Create such a powerful stage internally that eating one ladoo, you get so much strength – you don’t need to eat two chappatis or rice. You need the power to digest the nourishing food you get. Baba’s Murli is very good, but sometimes, because everything is tasty, it doesn’t give that strength, but just makes one superficially happy. It doesn’t feel like they are eating Brahma bhojan.

Thinking about others is a great defect which will not allow you to become a Brahmin. Before becoming a deity, become an angel – for this, you need to become a true and firm Brahmin. Those who are false will remain weak. Those who find it difficult to remain honest will have many difficulties coming to them. They won’t be able to smile. God, you made me belong to You and taught me how to smile.

If you had used the treasures that Baba has given you then you would be experiencing liberation and liberation-in-life from now. No one can stop you from anything as you are free from bondage and loving and detached. No attachment, subservience or suppression by anyone – only then can you become lovely. Have the intoxication that there is no one like Baba. Those who are liberated in life are free from attachment, subservience and suppression. In devotion, they ask for this freedom, and this is what their effort is for, but Baba has liberated us now. Liberated-in-life – Baba says: You are My wonderful child, and I say: See what my Baba is like. This is the inheritance of liberation-in-life. My face should not become discontent (red) or insulted (pale). Do everything in such a way that your name is on God’s lips. When you do something to earn a name, then you are not God’s child. God’s child is one who has God’s name on his lips and God has his name on his lips.

This morning’s Bhog message was to be: Jwalamukhi - Volcanic form – so that all the rubbish within is burnt and the goodness begins to sparkle through our powerful remembrance, Yoga and tapasya. Sheetla - Coolness – Not to spoil your face in trivial matters, but to have patience. Everything is fine. Nazar se nihaal - To take others beyond with a glance – then the vision of such a soul is able to take others beyond because their vision is not spoilt by anything, because of having a true heart. How much did I practice being this throughout the day? Those who practice this have no other desire except to become what Baba wants them to become. They have gone completely beyond with Baba’s vision on them. Those who have this experience can never be in a restless state. How did I become so strong? It is because God, my Lord, my Beloved, My Satguru took me beyond with His drishti. Then, I don’t need anything, but thanks emerge from my heart that I have everything.

“Someone made me belong to Him and taught me how to smile” – I used to sing this song, and so, how could I find anything difficult? God says to me and I tell Him: You taught me how to smile, so how can anything be difficult? You feel something difficult when you are not touched by God’s words. Instead of having a sensitive nature and holding onto things in your heart, be sensible because you have given your heart to Dilaram, the Comforter of Hearts. Keep Baba’s words in your heart and you will begin to smile naturally and all difficulties will go away.

The Satguru is my protector and so nothing can happen to me – no-one’s vibrations can affect me. In a state of being fearless and free from animosity, you are not affected by anything. No feeling of defamation for any soul in your mind, then you are safe, you don’t have any fear. Some souls have sanskars of animosity and they only relate these things to one another. If I go and tell one person about another, that is not being sensible. Don’t be influenced by their company.

Some children’s intellect is such that instead of picking up good things, they pick up bad things and spread this and this is very damaging. Fearlessness can only come directly from God’s power. Without this I cannot finish the sins that I have committed. Even now, instead of performing elevated actions, they are performing sinful actions. Child, don’t perform any wrong action. No matter what the reason may be. I should not spoil my face. I should not complain about anyone – in my mind or on my lips.

When you complain about others, you are speaking about others but in fact, you are revealing what you yourself are like, because you are carrying the negative feeling of others. Baba says: Child, look at the self, and only look at the goodness of souls in your connection and you will become good. If you don’t look at the goodness of others, you won’t become good. If you reform yourself by working on yourself with introversion, this will be visible, as nothing of an honest heart remains hidden.

There has to be lightness, no waste thoughts, nothing except remembrance, and no complaints – this allows you to become the volcanic form, and also the form of coolness – detached from the body and connected with Baba. Baba speaking to the soul is a lullaby for everyone, and this uplifts you. Pay attention to the self with an honest heart and God will look after you. Your attention should not be on anyone else at all.

God looks after those who look after God – If you don’t focus on God, God is not sitting idle to look at you. He has thousands others to look after. If I don’t have mercy for myself, how can I experience Baba’s mercy? When I first came in knowledge in Karachi, Mama used to give Baba’s directions. Do this and do that. I once asked Mama: What effort should I make? Mama replied: Always think that this moment is your final moment. Don’t think about what you are going to do tomorrow or the day after. I should be ready to leave any moment. If I am choking about something, what will my state be if I leave my body in this moment?

I have to use my thoughts, breath and time in a worthwhile way – these are my personal belongings. The soul has the understanding of what thoughts, it should have. I practiced being attentive to my breathing so that I don’t get breathless and nor do I breathe slowly that I step breathing. I am with Baba and Baba is with me in every breath and at every moment. Because of this inheritance from God, I feel that I will never leave my body in a choking state in any of the 84 births.

In knowledge, to attain God means to have God as the Mother, Father, Friend and Guru. On the path of devotion too, a true devotee will never tell a lie or steal anything. Those who are true gyanis imbibe knowledge with an honest heart. Compassionate ones are not hard-hearted and not delicate either, but will have good feelings for everyone. This sanskar has been very useful even in the last birth.

tinydot

ex-BK

Re: Dadi janki's class

Post05 Jan 2007

Mitra wrote:Dadi Janki – 4th January 2007

Doubt makes you fluctuate and disturbs you. It also makes you go crazy about someone
(become ladoo over someone).

Sweet form of clarification or inquiry is the right word! :)

What is really the difference between doubt and clarification other than the spelling? Richard Dawkins speaks about "doubt" being a great virtue and Thomas (one of the 12 disciples of Christ) should be the patron saint of science.

I think doubt is bad if the "line of fluctuations" remain horizontal, but if the "line of fluctuations" moves upwards then doubt becomes good.

mitra

BK

Post05 Jan 2007

:D Often we see people doubting about unnecessary things. Gyan says that God is speaking to you and he ALWAYS speaks the TRUTH. So where is the place for any DOUBT?.

IBHS
MITRA :)

tinydot

ex-BK

Post05 Jan 2007

Mitra wrote::D Often we see people doubting about unnecessary things. Gyan says that God is speaking to you and he ALWAYS speaks the TRUTH. So where is the place for any DOUBT?.

I think doubt has no place for someone who dies for his own belief. A good model for a soul.

A soldier dies in the war for his belief that war brings freedom and peace.
There is no place for doubt for those Terrorists who committed the 911 acts.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post05 Jan 2007

Mitra wrote:Gyan says that God is speaking to you and he ALWAYS speaks the TRUTH. So where is the place for any DOUBT?

The problem we have is when he or the BKWSU changes that truth. This is the real problem.

bansy

Post05 Jan 2007

Although these DJ classes are good for service and teaching, do we have an official representative, or better DJ still, to respond to remarks made about her classes, these classes are given almost daily to all BKs I understand and are posted on various BK websites and forums ? Or are we going to get a barrage of cut-and-paste of such classes on this forum without DJ responding ?

sparkal

BK supporter

Post05 Jan 2007

In sport, when the big guys play against the little guys, it is a game which the big guys can only lose. The rich are in the same position, even when they donate a lot, which may be similar to a poor person giving a little in the long run. And so it may be for those who benefit from privileged support from a large wealthy organisation.

I cannot fault Dadi for looking at others and telling them not to look at others etc. but she is in that same position of having to give more than most to justify her existence. It is also important to recognise our limitations on the basis of experience.

When I read her class on this thread, I had been informed that morning by the shareholders of my bank of a £30 charge for overdrawing. Today, the day after, I have got another £30 fine. Those behind such evil greed should expect some very testing things coming their way. OK, ignorance is bliss, new souls etc. and they did not invent banking, they have just cranked up the heat, which is nothing compared to the heat coming their way.

It is not these souls who are being asked to change themselves. It is not they to whom God says, 'if you want the world to change, then change your self' which brings to question, what is my responsibility? I cant ask DJ for advice on finance, it would neither be fair and of no long term benefit anyway. Dadi tries to give that which brings long term benefit to many. This suggests therefore, a distinct lack of interest in money and materialism. The organisation should therefore reflect this lotus like detached yet loving approach.

Perspective tells me that they are a bunch of Angels compared to those out there, yet those out there are newer souls and don't have such deeply ingrained weaknesses, so that goes out the window to some %. There is no place for elitism in God's work, unless it is pure elitism, what is elitism in its pure form?, self respect? Old souls should not kid themselves that they are the finished article. New souls are not likely to understand what an old soul is, therefore it is futile looking for respect, something which is questionable at any time. I presume that tiny dot was joking when referring to Dadi having a bank account.

There is no point thinking of the likes of DJ- 'well, that's alright for you to say, but YOU try living out here in this hell of a world'. They can only give what they have, in their locker of experience, as with any teacher, including Shiva who uses the worldly experiences/ sanskars of others in order to communicate. So everything is perfect, so why change it? You know, everyone gives, and these souls take and accumulate, I won't touch on the female psyche and taking. They must already be perfect if that is how they think, if they think that they just need to sit and take, then accept the credit for taking very well. It makes more sense when we apply that to spirituality. Collecting material things is just collecting material things. Remember, we are not to look at others, which no doubt includes material things, we should be lotus flowers, detached, and loving with dis interest in carpets and curtains and money.

We all face different situations, so someone like Dadi, the Murli etc can only talk universally to us. I reserve the right to speak openly for the benefit of all. So sometimes we do have to consider others and not just the self. Otherwise, to bring benefit to others, the method is to change the self, and, don't look at your bank account, be detached and loving while they shaft you for your lot. cannot be long now. Save your sympathy for those who need it, and they may well.
peace.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post05 Jan 2007

In reality sparkal a surrendered member doesn't ask for financial advice from Dadi Janki, they are given a direction(told what to do in a straight blank unloving way) as to what they should do with their monies ... this then becomes a matter of faith for them as to whether they follow it or not.

tinydot

ex-BK

Post05 Jan 2007

sparkal wrote:I presume that tiny dot was joking when referring to Dadi having a bank account.

Where in this forum I said DJ has bank account? I am not from London, and cannot make unverifiable statement like that.

I understand quite a bit how the money system in BKs works.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post05 Jan 2007

Dadi Janki does have a bank account with a sizeable sum in it

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Re: we have to..

Post05 Jan 2007

surya2037 wrote:Yes, I agree with you Dadi! And I know you will be reading this ...

Do the Senior's come to this site? And if so why would they?
Next

Return to BK