A small but beautiful story

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

shivsena

ex-PBK

A small but beautiful story

Post05 Jan 2007

A small but a beautiful story:
A Little boy and his Father were crossing a bridge. The Father was worried about the safety of his little boy, so he asked him, "my dear, please hold my hand so that you don't fall into the river."

The little boy said, "No, Dad. You hold my hand."
"What's the difference?" asked the puzzled Father.

"There's a big difference," replied the little boy. "If I hold your hand while crossing the bridge and if i panic, then chances are that I may let your hand go. But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that no matter what happens, you will never let my hand go."

The moral of the beatuiful story is ... In our relationship with God Shiva, we all BKs and PBKs accept BindiShiva as our eternal Father and we try to hold His hand till the very end of this perilous journey of crossing this river of Kaliyug (with its ups and downs); but there is no guarantee that we will not leave him as time rolls by; most of us will get anischay(doubts) on the way and will leave His hand (as many BKs and PBKs are doing); The main question is : who are these children whose hand, ShivBaba Himself will hold when the time of destruction comes and grant the boon of immortality ????

Only those souls (108 rudramala souls), whom Ramshivbaba will give the support in the end, will remain as Farishtas to reveal Him to the world and will get their inheritance of kingship. The rest of the souls, who have not recognised Ramshivbaba (in 100% incorporeal stage) will panic and loose their inheritance.

shivsena.

sparkal

BK supporter

Post05 Jan 2007

Nice story, though it seems a bit sad for souls to be panicking over a pre destined drama. Perhaps the panic is also pre destined. The practical question is; is God Shiva only interested in 108 souls, or does that one see all souls as equals? If so, what are the implications for us?

Does it take only 108 to make that change even, causing a knock on effect?

tinydot

ex-BK

Re: A small but beautiful story

Post06 Jan 2007

shivsena wrote:"There's a big difference," replied the little boy. "If I hold your hand while crossing the bridge and if I panic, then chances are that I may let your hand go. But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that no matter what happens, you will never let my hand go."

I have not seen any "normal" boy who panics and jumps off the bridge. He can ask his Father to hold his one hand, but it is a normal boy's reaction to use his (boy's) other hand to grab his Father's hand (or other hand) at the time of "panic". But if he's abnormal, then he might jump off the bridge when he panics while crossing.

IMHO, the analogy lacks some grounds but it is good though. The Law of Karma says "God is as strong as you are holding Him". I believe both should be holding each other's hand, it's a balance. The moment you let go, the balance is upset and you fall.

There is a big difference between the statements, "God, you need to change my unsurrendered intellect to a surrendered one." and "God, I surrender my intellect.".

arjun

PBK

Post06 Jan 2007

sparkal wrote:The practical question is; is God Shiva only interested in 108 souls, or does that one see all souls as equals? If so, what are the implications for us?

Omshanti. I don't think God Shiv is interested in 108 souls. Rather, we souls are interested in God numberwise. It may be like a school. If some students consistently don't care for the teacher, he/she would naturally pay more attention to the ones who are attentively listening or even if he/she is teaching equally to everyone, he/she might have special sympathy for those students in his/her mind, who study attentively and pass out with flying colours. Similarly, God gives knowledge equally to everyone but we become numberwise in paying attention or grasping or implementing or extracting benefit out of The Knowledge. But there is definitely a difference in the method of teaching through the media of Dada Lekhraj and Baba Virendra Dev Dixit.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

freefall

ex-BK

Post06 Jan 2007

arjun wrote:But there is definitely a difference in the method of teaching through the media of Dada Lekhraj and Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit.

Can you explain the differences for our information? Of course without recourse to the standard "experience and you will know" advice.

Return to Commonroom