Question about Virendra Dev Dixit's life before Gyan

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

khormozian

BK

Question about Virendra Dev Dixit's life before Gyan

Post28 May 2006

Om Shanti
I was reading the website ShivBaba.ca and one of the arguments put forward about why Ram's soul is the number one soul was that ShivBaba says in a Sakar Murli that He makes the number one thorn into the number one flower. The PBK view (as articulated by the website author) is that Brahma Baba was clearly not the number one thorn. There seems to be an implication that Virendra Dev Dixit exhibited traits or behaviour (prior to His receiving knowledge) that would make him an obvious candidate for number one thorn. Are there any details as to what were those traits or behaviour?

I apologize if the question seems disrespectful. If that's the case, please feel free to point that out.

Regards, Kurosh

arjun

PBK

Post29 May 2006

Omshanti. Although it is true that ShivBaba enters into the number one thorn to transform it into a number one flower, I am not sure about he exact traits on the basis of which the present corporeal medium or his previous birth as Sevakram would be termed as number one thorn. Since my knowledge is limited in this matter, I would produce Baba's reply as soon as possible. If any other PBK wishes to reply they can do so.
With regards,
On Godly service,
Arjun

andrey

PBK

Post29 May 2006

I remember it was like more of the previous birth, when he has not been detached or uninfluenced either. And it is said he has even failed.

aimée

PBK

Post30 May 2006

I do not know either why in actual fact he was considered as the biggest thorn. Some say that in his previous birth, as Sevakram, he might have been fiersome, but it is better not to go into gossip and to understand why this is the case.

For me it is the beauty of The Cycle concept. Because he has fallen the lowest, he deserves to go the highest. Everyone is entitled to a Golden Age, and for the souls who have it let's say with Buddha, because they have not gone right round the whole cycle, might have a less extraordinary cycle (but still not too bad!) but won't fall so low and be so tired (like me!) and worn out at the end of Kaliyug, right now. That is for me why the idea of The Cycle is so beautiful.
Aimée

khormozian

BK

Post30 May 2006

Om Shanti everyone
Thanks for your replies. The reason for why he would be considered the thorniest is not really something that is very important to me. I asked only because the point was made on a PBK site that BB obviously did not fit the description so I simply wanted to complete the comparison which was being implied.

Regards, Kurosh

jim

PBK

Post30 May 2006

I don't know exactly what makes Virendra Dev Dixit Mr Thorn. But by way of contrast I recall being told in Madubhan about Baba Brahma being seriously impressive. It was said that he was tall, fair skinned and handsome. That when he walked into a room even the most arrogant of the former Rajas (his clients) would stop talking and stand up. He was supposed to be intensley charasmatic.

However a few of us had a private meeting with one of the 5 senior Brothers a few yrs ago and he mentioned that we shouldn't believe anything the Sisters said about Brahma because they were all completely infatuated with him.

Another point is the Baba Brahma is shown standing in white cloths at the end of the iron age (bottom of The Ladder picture from the 1960s) whereas someone else is shown collapsed / lying down on a bed of nails with a book (labelled 5 year plan) supporting his head and only foreigners willing to assist him.

Jim

andrey

PBK

Post31 May 2006

And i know nails mean souls that prick and give sorrow. He is also poor because no one believes.

bansy

Post31 May 2006

Jim wrote:only foreigners willing to assist him.

Seen The Ladder picture. What do you mean by the term "foreigners" ?

andrey

PBK

Post31 May 2006

Foreigners means foreign souls. Souls of foreign religiouns. In anyakt Vanis it is said foreigners will reveal the Father. In 1976 it has been these seed form souls of the foreign religions of Islam, Budhism, Christianity that reconise the Father first. They are shown as the 4 Brothers on the upper left part of The Ladder as the impure beads of rudra mala that come out of the black door behind them, and beside them there are the beads of the vijaymala that come out of the white door.

These 4 Brothers represent Ram, Laxman, Bharat Shatrughan from Ramayana and their counterparts. One counterpart is missing because Shatrughan has tried to destroy Supreme souls home hence his home has been destroyed. They recognise the Father and go to sleep. Make a sound like the cock, to wake up others and go to sleep themselves. It is because their intellect is still sharp, as they have not fallen the most. Bharatvasis have become stone intellects. Foreigners does not become that stone like intellect and that elexir like intellect either. Bharatvasis become stone like intellect and elexir like intellects.

1976 has been 0:00 o'clock when in foreign countries it is considered that the new date begins. Bharatvasis count the new day from the moment the sun rises and is visible in the sky. And even before the Sun of Knowledge itself rises to become visible upon the whole world it comes the light of knowledge of the dawn of the 8 deities that get reveled first. Facther cannot reveal himself. children reveal the Father, and Father reveals the children. And it is the No1 child Krishna that reveals the Father.

arjun

PBK

Post31 May 2006

Om Shanti
I have received the reply (in Hindi) from Baba to the point raised by Khormozian. Since the approval for English translation may take some time, I am producing below the draft English translation. The Hindi and English replies are in red letters whereas the views expressed by Khormozian is in blue letters.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was reading the website ShivBaba.ca and one of the arguments put forward about why Ram's soul is the number one soul was that ShivBaba says in a Sakar Murli that He makes the number one thorn into the number one flower. The PBK view (as articulated by the website author) is that Brahma Baba was clearly not the number one thorn. There seems to be an implication that Virendra Dev Dixit exhibited traits or behaviour (prior to His receiving knowledge) that would make him an obvious candidate for number one thorn. Are there any details as to what were those traits or behaviour?
----Murli me bola hai "upanyas padhne se film dekhne se sabse jasti patan hoti hai atma ki .
-----It has been said in the Murli that the maximum downfall of the soul takes place by reading novels and watching films.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that this reply from Baba should satisfy your doubt.
With regards,
On Godly service,
Arjun

amaranthine

BK

Post07 Jun 2006

you mean i cannot read the next harry potter! :shock:

arjun

PBK

Post08 Jun 2006

You can, since you might have enough time, but once you realize that ShivBaba is practically present on this Earth to transform the world, then you won't have time for all this stuff.
Anyways, good luck.
OGS,
Arjun

aimée

PBK

Post08 Jun 2006

I can well understand what Baba means. I love the films of Harry Potter, and as a lokik familly duty (good pretext!) I see children's films with my daughter. I have tried to stay detached and soul conscious at that time but it is a bit of a joke really. I enter in another world and feed myself with the emotions given in it. Obviously, however attractive it may be, there is afterwards indigestion, because that food is not compatible with the food I am usually trying to feed my soul with. Afterwards in the morning for Amrit Vela, the images of the film are fighting to get their space, against the Murli I am trying to read. Unless you are extremely strong minded, there is an affect on the mind, which has already difficulties to understand Baba's world and to become subtle...

ex-l

ex-BK

Post08 Jun 2006

arjun wrote:----Murli me bola hai "upanyas padhne se film dekhne se sabse jasti patan hoti hai atma ki .
-----It has been said in the Murli that the maximum downfall of the soul takes place by reading novels and watching films.
I think that this reply from Baba should satisfy your doubt.

I don't disagree ... [ but I do remember evidence that a Baba had watched Mickey Mouse from one Sakar Murli ] ... perhaps this is evidence that there is still a connection with Brahma Baba because it was always said that he would not have gotten married unless he had not seen it in the movies first! Shiv, not having been to a cinema, would not have known that alone.

What about documentaries and educational stuff? Or Fine Art?

Surely there are some grey or undefined areas here?

ex-l

aimée

PBK

Post08 Jun 2006

What I love watching is all the documentaries about the climate change, because it wakes me up to the emergency of the time! I personally think that all what brings me intoxication about the path I follow is good.

For example programmes on origins of religion, or mythology...Baba (in Virendra Dev Dixit) says that the films allowed are the Mahabharat, Ramayan etc. All that will give us help in understanding the religious background, the scriptures, the stories that are mentioned in the Murlis, and because the Mahabharat and Ramayan, it is in fact our story.
Next

Return to PBK