Expansion of PBKs

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

bansy

Expansion of PBKs

Post02 May 2006

This is a posting carried over from XBKChat 15Feb 2006:
Dear Joel,
Omshanti. Thanks for your response. As regards your comments, I would like to say that ShivBaba has come only to accomplish those tasks that human beings cannot accomplish. Although the method of writing chart or diaries must have existed prior to the arrival of ShivBaba, that was on individual level and not on a large scale that is witnessed either in BKs or PBKs.

I have already said that maintainance of chart can be beneficial both for BKs and PBKs if it is maintained sincerely. It can solve many problems for both of them, but the PBKs have an edge over the BKs in a sense that just as the BKs who submitted charts to ShivBaba prior to 1969 and reaped its benefits, the PBKs who sincerely submit their charts to ShivBaba are reaping the benefits now.

As regards problems, I agree that the BKs/PBKs have more problems than the rest of the world because if you believe the concept of 5000 years drama, then because of taking more number of births, the BKs/PBKs, throughout the world will have more problems as they have more karmic debts than the rest of the souls. And the present Chariot of Father Shiv will have the maximum problems in the world since he has come to unite the entire world into one family. If you have seen the plight of the parents who have a huge family then you can understand the plight of ShivBaba who has to unite the entire world that too in the face of opposition from every corner. But the beauty lies in the fact that he runs the affairs smoothly despite all these problems.

As long as Brahma Baba was alive he had to deal with a few thousands of children. The transport system, the communication system was outdated when compared to the present times. Moreover, the presence of BKs in countries other than India was practically negligible. But now ShivBaba has to deal with so many kinds of children (PBKs) from all parts of the world and with the modern communication system He is flooded with letters, emails, news 24 hours a day, 365 days a year even though He is on a move for most part of the year. So one can imagine how He manages things.

BKs may ask that Prakashmani Dadiji has to deal with a much larger family numbering in lakhs. So she should be considered greater than the present medium of ShivBaba. But there cannot be a comparison between both of them because in the BK set-up, the powers of decision-making have been delegated at various levels throughout the world. Any particular problem reaches the level of Prakashmani Dadiji only when it could not be solved at the local level, state level, zonal level etc. And such problems are only major ones and not the problems of the personal life and certainly not of a poor BK I suppose. Whereas, ShivBaba says in the Murlis that one can ask Baba whenver one is faced with a difficulty. And this is what Baba is doing now practically.

Apart from implementing His larger objective of transformation of the world through knowledge and RajYoga, He is also attending to the individual problems of His children through all possible means. And this He does without a distinction of the economic status of His children. He has to deal with good as well as the evil (myself being one of them) kind of children. How He is doing it is only to be seen & experienced and cannot be described in words. These are not just words of exaggeration but words of experience over a long period of time.

My words are not meant to undermine the efforts of the Dadis. The work being done by them/BKs is also commendable provided that they are doing it as instruments of God.

With regards,
On Godly service,
Arjun

Arjun, welcome back and glad that this forum has enabled us to continue on with the issues. Hope you don't mind the above post reposted, I do agree BK and PBK souls have more karmic debts to settle.

Does Baba envisage the expansion of the PBK family and how to administer the organisation as it expands. Are the children also going to to have trouble meeting Baba if the numbers runs into lakhs ?

arjun

PBK

expansion of PBK family and meeting with Baba

Post03 May 2006

Respected Sister,
Omshanti. Thanks for transferring the above post from xbkchat to this forum. You can also transfer any other topic if you feel interesting. I am not getting enough time to transfer the PBK topics to this forum.
Anyways, you asked:

"Does Baba envisage the expansion of the PBK family and how to administer the organisation as it expands. Are the children also going to to have trouble meeting Baba if the numbers runs into lakhs ?"

Yes, ShivBaba does envisage the expansion of the PBK family, and to such an extent that it would include the entire mankind. The rosary which is chanted by souls of all the religions is a reminder of the fact that all the human souls are united at the end of the Confluence Age. And for that to happen, first the BKs and the PBKs have to unite. Then they can together face the outside world. The BKs are considerably strong resourcewise, both human and financial, but the only thing they lack is the realization of ShivBaba's corporeal role. Once they realize that, then the revelation of ShivBaba in the world will not take much time. But everything has to take place according to drama.

ShivBaba is collecting a group of souls who possess a king or officer like quality and can live alone in a the jungle-like world like a lion. And these souls are all incognito souls with humble backgrounds, who may be a neglected lot for the outside world or the BK world, but Baba wants to transform this Iron-Aged world into a Golden Aged world through these souls belonging to the Sun dynasty. He only observes the sincerity of their heart and not any other factor.

Since souls with such qualities are rare to observe, the increase in the number of PBKs over the year has been slow but steady in spite of stiff opposition from the BKs as well as the outside world. With the increase in numbers the responsibility of ShivBaba has increased manifold, but he is managing, and that too in a wonderful manner. How He does it is a thing to be observed practically and not describable in words. No religion/ religious Father would have witnessed so much opposition from within and outside as ShivBaba is doing at present.

The numbers are bound to increase and even in lakhs, but how He meets everyone is something which the time will reveal. But a hint has been given by Baba in the Murlis and Avyakt Vanis that He will meet only those who have gained victory over anger, He will meet only those, whose words and actions match. He has also said in an Avyakt Vani that Baba meets small groups of children in the Subtle Region. It is not about the Subtle Region above, but this world itself where He meets small groups of children with whom He can interact. He has also hinted in one of the Sakar Murlis narrated through Brahma Baba that he does not come in huge gatherings.

So the children may definitely have problems meeting Baba personally, but those who have a true love for Him will certainly meet Him, whatever may be the circumstances of the world. He has said in the Murlis that not having enough financial resources is not an obstacle for children to meet Him. I personally know a PBK who in spite of not having enough financial resources managed to travel thousands of miles without any amount in his pocket to meet Baba in the village called Kampil where the Bhatti programme takes place. He was so overwhelmed with joy after knowing about the practical role of God that he started off without any kind of preparations and succeeded in his endeavour. This is only an example to show how God can work wonders and it is not necessary that everyone including those with a sound financial background should attempt it, just to test ShivBaba's words.
With regards,
On Godly service,
Arjun

khormozian

BK

Post06 Jun 2006

How many PBKs are there worldwide?

Thanks, Kurosh

arjun

PBK

Post06 Jun 2006

Dear Kurosh Bhai,
OMshanti. I am not sure about the exact numbers but it is definitely in thousands, may be fifteen thousand or more. The number of those who have undergone the bhatti and those who simply have faith in the Advanced Knowledge may be different because it is not necessary that all those who have faith in the Advanced Knowledge undergo the bhatti.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

surya

PBK

HOW MANY OF US!?

Post27 Jun 2006

Hi Dear all/Brothers,

When I was in Kampil I saw all those books signed by the local Court/Registry for our letter of faith and so I asked how many PKBs are there? They (the Sisters) said 25,000! So we are getting there....

Omshanti,

Surya

atma

PBK

Post28 Jun 2006

Bhai,

That has grown a lot since I visited. I was amazed then how many had been, were there and coming. From all over. It really is unique.

atma

Return to PBK