Who is teaching RajYoga?? [from when and to whom??]

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.
  • Message
  • Author
Offline
User avatar

shivachild

PBK

  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 22 Jul 2007

Re: Who is teaching RajYoga?? [from when and to whom??]

Post06 Oct 2008

shivsena wrote:Who is teaching RajYoga?? -- and to whom?? A few queries to all BKs and PBKs who seem to be apparently studying RajYoga taught by Supreme Soul Shiva.[So can any BK or PBK say with 100% certainty that they are studying RajYoga from Shivbap? Views and comments of my BK and PBK Brothers are awaited.(please be precise and to the point).

Dear Shivsena Bhai,

Murli dated 1.10.2008 says, " Is samay tum jagatamba se Vishwa ki sab manokamnayen puri kar rahe ho. Vishwa ka rajya le rahe ho. Jagatamba tunmko pada rahi hai. Phir wahi Lakshmi banti nai.Abhi tumko jagatamba se milti hai -swarg ki badshahi"

Meaning that " Now you complete all the wishes of the world through jagdamba.You are taking world kingdom. Jagatamba is teaching you.Then she becomes Lakshmi. Now you get from Jagdamba-kingdom of heaven." My questions are based on above Murli point.

1.How is Jagdamba teaching us?

2.If Jagdamba is giving us kingdom of heaven, what will ShivBaba give us?
Offline
User avatar

arjun

PBK

  • Posts: 3588
  • Joined: 01 May 2006
  • Location: India

Re: Who is teaching RajYoga?? [from when and to whom??]

Post06 Oct 2008

shivachild wrote:1.How is Jagdamba teaching us?
2.If Jagdamba is giving us kingdom of heaven, what will ShivBaba give us?

1. From physical point of view Jagdamba is not practically available at present in the PBK family. But ShivBaba (through Veerendra Dev Dixit) says that the soul of Brahma, i.e. Badi ma (senior mother) is also playing a part through the body of Shankar. But I think this point will become applicable when Jagdamba (Kamala Devi Dixit) and the soul of Vaishnavi (BK Vedanti) develop faith on the practical part of ShivBaba and when the soul of Vaishnavi starts distributing knowledge to everyone.
2. But ultimately the senior and the junior mother obtain The Knowledge and kingdom of heaven from ShivBaba. So, it may not be proper to say that what will ShivBaba give us if Jagdamba gives us the kingdom of heaven. Jagdamba is not a widow.
Offline

shivsena

ex-PBK

  • Posts: 866
  • Joined: 18 Sep 2006
  • Location: Mumbai

Re: Who is teaching RajYoga?? [from when and to whom??]

Post14 Oct 2008

arjun wrote: But I think this point will become applicable when Jagdamba (Kamala Devi Dixit) and the soul of Vaishnavi (BK Vedanti) develop faith on the practical part of ShivBaba and when the soul of Vaishnavi starts distributing knowledge to everyone.
2. But ultimately the senior and the junior mother obtain The Knowledge and kingdom of heaven from ShivBaba. So, it may not be proper to say that what will ShivBaba give us if Jagdamba gives us the kingdom of heaven. Jagdamba is not a widow.

Dear arjun Bhai.

Has it ever been said in Sakar Murlis that "Jagdamba or Radha is learning RajYoga from the Father ShivBaba". I have always read that it is Krishna who is studying RajYoga and never read that jagdamba or Radha will also study RajYoga from Father (because RajYoga is exclusively for the kings and not for the queens or praja).

shivsena.
Offline
User avatar

arjun

PBK

  • Posts: 3588
  • Joined: 01 May 2006
  • Location: India

Re: Who is teaching RajYoga?? [from when and to whom??]

Post15 Oct 2008

shivsena wrote:Has it ever been said in Sakar Murlis that "Jagdamba or Radha is learning RajYoga from the Father ShivBaba". I have always read that it is Krishna who is studying RajYoga and never read that jagdamba or Radha will also study RajYoga from Father (because RajYoga is exclusively for the kings and not for the queens or praja).

Dear Brother,
If you read shivachild's post carefully you will find that he has asked as to how Jagdamba teaches us and he has not said how she teaches Rajyog. Nor in the Murli point that he quoted has it been written that Jagdamba teaches Rajyog.
Previous

Return to PBK

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests