Example videos of “God”
These are example videos of “God”, according to the Brahma Kumari leadership, speaking to and meeting with its adherents via an elderly BK medium named Gulzar or Hirday Mohini seen below.
More correctly, the Brahma Kumaris believe and tell their followers that the spirit entities they call “BapDada” are two individuals, one being the spirit of the deceased founder Lekhraj Kripalani and the other being “the supreme soul” or “God Father” who they call Shiva or Shiva Baba. BKs claim that their deceased founder is now perfect and equal to god in every way, the only human being ever to do so, and in a combined form they possesses the medium in order to speak and interact with BK adherents through her body.
Hirday Mohini joined the cult and has lived within since she was a child.
It is to these two beings that Brahma Kumari adherents surrender their mind, body and wealth believing them to be the God of all religions (Shiva) and the Father of Humanity or Adam (Lekhraj Kripalani).
Recent Discussion Posts
- Re: The Battle of recovering from Cult Brainwashing Goes On
- Re: TV documentary on cults: anyone want to take part?
- Re: Arson attack causes £5,000 damage to Brahma Kumaris busi
- Anomie: Margaret Singer on Recovery from Cults
- Re: BKs become landlord to followers in houses made by donat
- Re: Jokes
- Re: Virginity & Literature
- Re: The Burden of Proof
- Re: Married only two years and am three months pregnant
- Re: How to get my family member out of the BK cult?
- Re: Cannot handle any esoteric stuff anymore?
- Re: Merry Christmas
- Re: I am a new recruit of the BKs
- Re: The Truth about Life?
- Shop early ... Kirpalanis Kristmas Kounters
- Re: Father of the Atomic Bomb Quotes Hindu Scripture.
- Re: Anyone from Australia on here?
- Re: Message to BK center in charge
- Re: Angry or aggressive responses from BKs
- Re: Never Build Ashrams!
- Re: My experience of the Brahma Kumaris: Pros and Cons
- Re: Child Abuse
- Re: Another BK suicide - open letter to Jayanti
- Re: The Evolutionary Tree of Religion (Faith, Myth & Mystici
- Re: Cult Witness movie (2011)
- Re: The House is Full of Yogis by Will Hodgkinson
- Re: Questions
- Re: Brahmakumaris shifting from World Destruction Theory
- Re: Mothers in cults: influence on Mother-Child Relationship
- Re: Anti-Brahma Kumaris Facebook Page
- Are cults a hidden epidemic? Truthloader debate
- Re: A Memorial Service for Dead Gods ... or their Followers?
- Re: What's next? Moving on
- Re: InspiredStillness.com - another Brahma Kumari Shop Facad
- Re: The Satyug will come soon (... a world free from the BKs
- Re: देहरादून पुलिस ने नहीं लिखा एफ़आईआर, बर्बाद हो रहा परिवा
- Re: aboutaboutbrahmakumaris.com - a new BKwatch-like site?
- Re: The beginnings of the BKWSU in Poland
- Re: Rape motive suspected in BK killing - RIP BK Dawn Griggs
- Re: BapDada fails to arrive for Foreigners' Seasons 2014?
- TV production-team producing documentary
- Re: Non-BK concepts of Krishna
- Re: Why don't and did not the BKs teach Western BKs Hindi?
- Re: How To Recognize Characteristics of Reptilian
- Re: The BKs to Narendra Modi