BKWSU is also known as and operates through the following titles and many others. Some of these have a blurred distinction between what is Brahma Kumari evangelism and what are the personal business interests of favoured adherents.
- Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University [BKWSU]
Prajapita Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Visha Vidyalaya [PBIVV]
Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual Organization [BKWSO]
Academy For Better World
Anubhuti Retreat Center
Brahma Kumaris Association
Brahma Kumaris Community Education Resources
Brahma Kumaris Educational Society
Brahma Kumaris Health Communications
Brahma Kumaris Spiritual Centre
Brahma Kumaris Spiritual Learning Centre
Brahma Kumaris Spiritual Study Foundation
Brahma Kumaris Spirituele Akademie
Global Forum for Public Relations
Global Harmony Foundation
Global Retreat Centre
Good Wishes Bank
Images & Voices of Hope
India One Solar Energy
Learning Center For Peace
Living Values Education Program
Om Shanti Studios
Peace of Mind TV
Perpetual Yogic Agriculture (Shashwat Yogic Kheti)
Rajyoga Education & Research Foundation (RERF)
Self Development Consultants Group
Self Management Leadership
Shri Shiva Adhyatmic Foundation
Soul Journey Retreat
Spirituality and Justice
The Janki Foundation for Global Health Care
The Meditation Center
The Transformation Center
The Yoga Shop
Village Outreach Programme (VOP)
Visions of a Better World Foundation
Yayasan Studi Spiritual Brahma Kumaris, and others
Some of these operate independently, others have become business for individuals or apparently stand alone NPO/NGOs incorporating non-BK directors who are generally unaware of full agenda.
In addition, there are a number of splinter or reform movement borrowing some or all of the BKWSU teachings, such as the PBKs (Advance Party or AIVV), Shankar Party, Vishnu Party, and others.
Recent Discussion Posts
- Re: Is getting control over Kaam Vikaar essential?
- Re: Janki: Biggest Trophy or Biggest Hypocrite?
- Re: Brahma Baba Manipulated By Brahmakumaris
- Re: I need help. But cannot share my current problem yet
- Re: Before you get sucked in by the Brahma Kumaris ...
- Beauty in the beholder's eye
- Official: The Anti-Party have taken over the BKWSU
- Re: Ask Dadi Janki (censorship of questions to BK elite)
- Re: Brahmakumaris shifting from World Destruction Theory
- Re: Brahmakumaris RajYoga is a self-hypnosis
- Responses to request for information from non-BKs
- Re: [Campaign] Murli requests from BKs to BrahmaKumaris.Info
- Re: Mrs. Pokardas
- Re: Is the BKWSU's Brahma Baba different from Hindu God Brah
- Re: The hypocrisy and paradox of BKs: Food issues
- Re: Gyanamrit Cover Pages Full Of Pics Of Famous Personals
- Re: Class Action case: Scientology
- Re: Please help me save my family member
- Re: A message to the BK Media Team and more marriage news
- Re: BKs about Brahma Kumaris Info
- Re: Fear
- Re: Donor influenced by guru centre wins his own house back
- Re: The dawning of the truth
- Child Abuse: "It's never to late to report abuse"
- Re: Who is the God of the BKs?
- Re: Living Value Education Program
- Re: What is the status of BKWSU in different countries?
- Re: Mr. Kirpalani and Krishna, a strange twist
- Re: 'We Will Forget' (End of the World movie)
- Re: We're in the Money
- Re: Can Meditation be Bad for You?
- Re: Disassociating general meditation practice from BK metho
- Re: Spiritist mediumship & dissociative identity disorder
- The A to Z of Sex and the Brahma Kumaris
- Re: BK cover up
- Re: Marc Fourcade Alpha Point Meditation and Leadership
- Re: Derren Brown Fear and faith
- Re: I want to become a Brahma Kumari
- Re: Interview with BK Shivani
- Re: Brahma Kumaris' "Message for Haiti" after major earthqua
- Re: Cult control and Brainwashing: "Doctrine over Person"
- Re: Feel Like I Wasted My Life - but it's not all bad!
- Re: Taped speeches of Lekhraj Kripalani.
- Re: Learn Meditation Online.Org
- Re: Mythomania