BKWSU is also known as and operates through the following titles and many others. Some of these have a blurred distinction between what is Brahma Kumari evangelism and what are the personal business interests of favoured adherents.
- Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University [BKWSU]
Prajapita Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Visha Vidyalaya [PBIVV]
Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual Organization [BKWSO]
Academy For Better World
Anubhuti Retreat Center
Brahma Kumaris Association
Brahma Kumaris Community Education Resources
Brahma Kumaris Educational Society
Brahma Kumaris Health Communications
Brahma Kumaris Spiritual Centre
Brahma Kumaris Spiritual Learning Centre
Brahma Kumaris Spiritual Study Foundation
Brahma Kumaris Spirituele Akademie
Global Forum for Public Relations
Global Harmony Foundation
Global Retreat Centre
Good Wishes Bank
Happy House Meditation Centre
House of International Media
Images & Voices of Hope
India One Solar Energy
Le Centre de Méditation Parenthèse
Learning Center For Peace
Living Values Education Program
Om Shanti Studios
Peace of Mind TV
Perpetual Yogic Agriculture (Shashwat Yogic Kheti)
Rajyoga Education & Research Foundation (RERF)
Raja Yoga Center
Self Development Consultants Group
Self Management Leadership
Shri Shiva Adhyatmic Foundation
Soul Journey Retreat
Space for Truth
Spirituality and Justice
The Janki Foundation for Global Health Care
The Meditation Center
The Transformation Center
The Yoga Shop
Village Outreach Programme (VOP)
Visions of a Better World Foundation
Yayasan Studi Spiritual Brahma Kumaris, and others
Some of these operate independently, others have become business for individuals or apparently stand alone NPO/NGOs incorporating non-BK directors who are generally unaware of full agenda.
In addition, there are a number of splinter or reform movement borrowing some or all of the BKWSU teachings, such as the PBKs (Advance Party or AIVV), Shankar Party, Vishnu Party, and others.
Recent Discussion Posts
- Re: Revelation of GOD through the Holy-Trinity
- Re: Violation of structural norms and denial of services to
- Re: The experience of meeting BapDada
- Re: Non-stop remote viewing and abuse
- Re: Can science explain consciousness?
- Re: Black people are the most impure - Dadi Janki
- Re: Why am I always worrying?
- Re: In the end, I left BK ...
- Re: Love without borders
- Re: Woman raped at Brahmakumari Ashram
- Re: Was it too late?
- Re: Kindred Spirit Magazine 2014 Award for Spiritual Communi
- Re: My doubt, a question
- Re: DJ honored with Bharat Gaurav Award?
- Re: BMC to take action against Brahma Kumaris
- Re: Lekhraj Kirpalani: constant Prostitute & Brothel referen
- Re: Life with a BK: Grounds For Divorce Under Hindu Marriage
- Re: Lekhraj Kirpalani's "cinema is the depths of hell" quote
- Re: Father of the Atomic Bomb Quotes Hindu Scripture.
- Re: Good quotes
- Re: Why are so many Indian Brahma Kumaris fat or obese?
- Re: Brahmakumaris shifting from World Destruction Theory
- Re: BKs reported spending $2,000,000 on TV advertising
- Re: Wrong concept of mind given by BKs
- Re: The difference between discussion and argument
- Re: Prior references to Sangumyug in Bhakti before BKs
- Re: New Asia Retreat Centre in Malaysia
- Re: Global Peace Index 2014
- Re: Everything happens for a reason
- Re: The House is Full of Yogis
- Re: Bhumika: I genuinely think people here are misguided her
- Re: BK threaten child while centres illegally occupy playgro
- Re: BK is definitely in the money
- Re: BK Ruins Family Life
- Re: "Touchy-feely" PR erupts into BK Living Values controver
- Re: 12,000 year old Göbekli Tepe: most important world monum
- Re: Storms in UK unearth 4,500 to 6,000 year old forest
- Re: Universe recreated in massive computer simulation
- GALLERY: THE OLDEST LIVING THINGS IN THE WORLD
- Re: Sister Shivani please guide me
- Re: A question from the wife of a BK adherent
- Re: Led Zeppelin
- Re: Dalai Lama to Jayanti Kirpalani ... its not "working".
- Re: Help !! I want to save my parents from BK.
- Re: New largest dinosaurs ever found, size of 16 elephants