BKWSU is also known as and operates through the following titles and many others. Some of these have a blurred distinction between what is Brahma Kumari evangelism and what are the personal business interests of favoured adherents.
- Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University [BKWSU]
Prajapita Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Visha Vidyalaya [PBIVV]
Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual Organization [BKWSO]
Academy For Better World
Anubhuti Retreat Center
Brahma Kumaris Association
Brahma Kumaris Community Education Resources
Brahma Kumaris Educational Society
Brahma Kumaris Health Communications
Brahma Kumaris Spiritual Centre
Brahma Kumaris Spiritual Learning Centre
Brahma Kumaris Spiritual Study Foundation
Brahma Kumaris Spirituele Akademie
Global Forum for Public Relations
Global Harmony Foundation
Global Retreat Centre
Good Wishes Bank
Happy House Meditation Centre
House of International Media
Images & Voices of Hope
India One Solar Energy
Le Centre de Méditation Parenthèse
Learning Center For Peace
Living Values Education Program
Om Shanti Studios
Peace of Mind TV
Perpetual Yogic Agriculture (Shashwat Yogic Kheti)
Rajyoga Education & Research Foundation (RERF)
Raja Yoga Center
Self Development Consultants Group
Self Management Leadership
Shri Shiva Adhyatmic Foundation
Soul Journey Retreat
Space for Truth
Spirituality and Justice
The Janki Foundation for Global Health Care
The Meditation Center
The Transformation Center
The Yoga Shop
Village Outreach Programme (VOP)
Visions of a Better World Foundation
Yayasan Studi Spiritual Brahma Kumaris, and others
Some of these operate independently, others have become business for individuals or apparently stand alone NPO/NGOs incorporating non-BK directors who are generally unaware of full agenda.
In addition, there are a number of splinter or reform movement borrowing some or all of the BKWSU teachings, such as the PBKs (Advance Party or AIVV), Shankar Party, Vishnu Party, and others.
Recent Discussion Posts
- Re: Will Hodgkinson on ex-BKs
- Re: Is there really a 5,000-year cycle ?
- Re: BKs profit from massive NSEL fraud? Om Shanti Studio etc
- Re: Are all BKs awful people???
- Re: Brahma Kumaris ... surveillance state?
- Re: Pseudonyms
- Re: The Brahma Kumaris Golden Age ... no poofters please!
- Re: BK Rape Brahma Kumari leader absconds after forcing abor
- Re: BK attitudes to Education / University
- Re: The roleplaying of Mr. Aznar
- Re: Brahmakumari Nitu loves Brahmakumar Deepak? NSFW
- Re: Nepal Earthquake and Brahmakumaris
- Re: What is the ratio ?
- Re: Drishti experiences?
- Re: Unwanted Dissidents
- Re: SriMat-Defying Wonders of the Universe
- Re: Loved by a BK???
- Re: Is this site run by Shankar Party? Evil spirits in Mount
- Re: Please Help me....
- Dadi Janki's experience of sex & its influence
- Re: BapDada fails to arrive for Foreigners' Seasons 2014?
- Re: BKs open factory sized centre in Leicester
- Re: Spiritual snobbery?
- Re: Should BKs be Vegan?
- Re: Brahma Baba Manipulated By Brahmakumaris
- Re: We are not Gurus, do not worship human beings, no photos
- Re: Dacoity (banditry) at BK Centre
- Re: Good quotes
- Re: Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief
- Re: BKWSU UK: "Charitable spending £0 - Generating income £2
- Re: Ex-I & Mr Green
- Hindi speakers/writers wanted for Hindi/Indian language site
- Re: BKs advertising Aruna Ladva degree from Biggest Quack Sc
- Re: Small kid abused by Brahma Kumar in public
- Re: Update on Kali Yuga
- Re: Awakening: the response of a recent BK supporter
- Re: Another BK Puppet Show: Samadhan with Suraj Bhai and Rup
- Re: BK Anthony Strano dead
- Re: Lee James and BKWSU Australia
- Re: A Muslim responds to BKWSU's fallacious account of Islam
- Re: Is BKism tends individuals to become what they claim?
- Re: Introduction
- Re: Characteristics of Post-Cult Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Re: BKWSU Australia; $25 millions assets, $1m per year and .
- Re: BKs get into the Business of Education