BKWSU is also known as and operates through the following titles and many others. Some of these have a blurred distinction between what is Brahma Kumari evangelism and what are the personal business interests of favoured adherents.
- Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University [BKWSU]
Prajapita Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Visha Vidyalaya [PBIVV]
Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual Organization [BKWSO]
Academy For Better World
Anubhuti Retreat Center
Brahma Kumaris Association
Brahma Kumaris Community Education Resources
Brahma Kumaris Educational Society
Brahma Kumaris Health Communications
Brahma Kumaris Spiritual Centre
Brahma Kumaris Spiritual Learning Centre
Brahma Kumaris Spiritual Study Foundation
Brahma Kumaris Spirituele Akademie
Global Forum for Public Relations
Global Harmony Foundation
Global Retreat Centre
Good Wishes Bank
Happy House Meditation Centre
House of International Media
Images & Voices of Hope
India One Solar Energy
Le Centre de Méditation Parenthèse
Learning Center For Peace
Living Values Education Program
Om Shanti Studios
Peace of Mind TV
Perpetual Yogic Agriculture (Shashwat Yogic Kheti)
Rajyoga Education & Research Foundation (RERF)
Raja Yoga Center
Self Development Consultants Group
Self Management Leadership
Shri Shiva Adhyatmic Foundation
Soul Journey Retreat
Space for Truth
Spirituality and Justice
The Janki Foundation for Global Health Care
The Meditation Center
The Transformation Center
The Yoga Shop
Village Outreach Programme (VOP)
Visions of a Better World Foundation
Yayasan Studi Spiritual Brahma Kumaris, and others
Some of these operate independently, others have become business for individuals or apparently stand alone NPO/NGOs incorporating non-BK directors who are generally unaware of full agenda.
In addition, there are a number of splinter or reform movement borrowing some or all of the BKWSU teachings, such as the PBKs (Advance Party or AIVV), Shankar Party, Vishnu Party, and others.
Recent Discussion Posts
- Re: The Four Horseman of the Non-Apocalypse
- Re: Debunking BKWSU myths: "first women spiritual leaders"
- Re: Statistics: One Million page views, one thousand members
- Re: 1965 recording of "God" speaking through Lekhraj Kirpala
- Re: Baba saying, "Who will press the button (for Destruction
- Re: Good quotes
- Re: Is BKism a Mental Illness?
- Re: Good Quotes
- Re: The Brahma Kumaris in Portugal/Portuguese
- Re: Partner of BK member
- Re: BKs receive $6m government funding of Mount Abu power pl
- Re: Didi Nirmala Australia
- Re: Can anyone please tell me why my post/topic has disappea
- Re: Islam and Bk
- Re: BKs rewarded obese leader ... $10,000s of surgery & serv
- Re: What is CERN?
- Re: Books, movies and websites
- Cattle Herders & The BK Cattle - "Holy Cow"
- Re: "No unconditional love in South Asian families"
- Re: Studies
- Re: Sister Shivani please guide me
- Re: Please help a grieving mother
- Re: ex-BKs, "Imbeciles using talented slander beast Mouths"
- Re: Pay for Healthcare & Luxury Spa services at BK Headquart
- Re: Inside Cults: with Rick Alan Ross.
- Re: Black magic?
- Re: Dolly Bindra claims God came for her autograph
- Re: Desperately need your help Sister Shivani
- Re: BK Australia's $6,000,000 new freehold property
- Re: Marriage in jeopardy
- Re: Om Shanti as Omertà - The BKWSU Family as a "Mafia"
- Re: BK Hansa Raval; cancer cure claims & tax free future
- Re: Brahmakumarisresearch.org closed down by BKWSU?
- Re: BK attitudes to Education / University
- Re: Black people are the most impure - Dadi Janki
- Remote or Telepathic hypnotism?
- Re: Honour Roll - suicide and death within the BKWSU
- Re: BapDada fails to arrive for Foreigners' Seasons 2014?
- Re: Kardec on the stages of "spirit obsession"
- Re: Staring into eyes induces altered state of consciousness
- Re: Update on Kali Yuga
- Re: No guru
- Re: God visits the earth using "flying saucers"
- Re: Om Mandli, did the Government take over buildings & fund
- Re: Om Mandli Life Criticised: 1939 Sind Tribunal's Findings